Thursday, May 10, 2012

No Fear - Veronica Petrucci

I love this song.





NO FEAR
1st Verse:
You know I gotta give this testimony
Growing up with fear was my story
Now I’m called… to share it all
Voices telling me I was worth nothing
That I never would amount to something
Not good enough… to be loved
How do u live with your head down to the ground
Don’t you know life can all be turned around
CHORUS:
No fear, no fear, no fear
Just faith, just faith, just faith
No, I won’t be afraid
And, I will not be ashamed
No fear, no fear, no fear
Just faith, just faith, just faith
No more mountains in my way
there is a brand new day
No fear…
Destiny awaits
2nd Verse:
Being overcome by this darkness
Someone help me… I’m tired of this… Such a fight
A battle for my life
Living life so intimidated
When the wait of being elevated is sterilize
Feeling paralyzed
Filling our lives on temporary hope
Help me to fight
I must be moved
REPEAT CHORUS:
BRIDGE:
Now I know…
How to be brave
Life in the Word…
Has made me unafraid
Cause living life in fear
Is not living at all
I must be
REPEAT CHORUS:
Bridge:
Now I know how to be brave
Cause living life in fear
Is like nite living at all
REPEAT CHORUS
Cause destiny awaits
No need to be afraid


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails